Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Enduring Journey: Blessings Not Curses


April 8, 2001

(Father speaking)
That which happened this morning when you spoke blessing over pastor and the church, the impact has not fully been realized yet.  You will not see the impact for it will be a domino effect.  You spoke My words and walked away and I am free to do My work.  I am working in this My church.  You have done what I sent you to do.  Just keep walking with Me.  It is not over yet.

Psalm 126:5 “Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.”

Tears and Brokenness in Victorious Warfare,

 FAITH’S WARFARE.
“Tears in Scripture play a unique role in spiritual breakthrough.  Here we discover that the planting of seeds accompanied by a spirit of brokenness will not only bring a spiritual harvest of results, but will leave the sower with a spirit of rejoicing in the process.” 
Spirit Filled Life Bible, NKJV, Kingdom Dynamics

A Message from a Dear Friend Sent on Email

“The Lord showed me this A.M. while I was praying how much you guys were like Nehemiah, and by the way, he is one of my favorite people in the Bible. Nehemiah was a man of prayer, we find ten prayers that he prayed in his book.  He not only prayed, but he waited to hear from the Lord before he did anything, and also waited for the Lord’s timing, because he believed in a great God who kept His promises, forgave sins, and helped His people when they called on Him.”

No comments: