Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Enduring Journey: Wisdom

March 20, 2001

(Father speaking)

What precious children I have. Those who are willing to give up all for Me. Who go when I send them out and who speak when I give them the word. You are My precious children. I have given you a word for those I send you to and You are giving that word. As you go you give My love and My peace and My rest into the lives of many. I seek to empower you to do what I ask you to do. Keep trusting and depending on Me. Keep seeking My wisdom and direction. I have prepared all for you and you will receive all that I have for you. Do not waver to the right or the left. Do not fear for I am with you. Keep loving and giving and I will give into you. Keep doing all that I command you and I will take care of all of your needs. I am pleased with you, My children. I love you, My children. I want you to be all that I desire for you to be. You are precious in My sight. Charley you did what I asked you to do with your cousin. Karen, you spoke what I wanted you to speak. She needed to see that what you say is real. She could see in your eyes and in your heart that what you say is true. This is more important than any words that can be spoken. You must show the heart as you tell people about Me. It is not just words; it is life. Speak boldly and I will give you strength and courage to take that next step and to trust Me. I love you and I am pleased with you, My children. Keep walking with Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Your desire is a broken and a contrite heart before Me and I receive that. Be encouraged today, My children, I am with you. I am taking care of Charley concerning his health. I have a plan for these next days. Take each day and walk in it with Me. I am expanding your territory and I am pleased that you are praying the prayer of Jabez to Me. It is a joy to be walking with you.

1 Chronicles 4:10-11 “And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain. So God granted him what he requested.”

No comments: