Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Enduring Journey: False Teachers

(Father speaking)

Stop and look at whom you are dealing with. You are dealing with a man who is out to destroy any and all truth that is being revealed by the Lord. He is not your enemy but the one who is behind him is your enemy. You must stop and look at whom you are dealing with. In My Word, I tell you how to deal with the enemies of God. Read My Word and meditate on My Word. I will give you the answer to the questions you have at this time. Do not hesitate to study to show yourself approved, a workman that will not be ashamed. Too often we forget whom we wrestle with. We do not wrestle against men but against the principalities of darkness. In your walk with Me you will encounter opposition to the truth of My Word. So walk in the truth of the Word. Walk in My wisdom and not your own. Do not look at men as your authority but to Me as your ultimate authority. See Me, Believe Me, Trust Me to take care of this situation. Lay it out before Me and wait on Me to give direction. Do not try to figure out what I will do but allow Me to work. You open the doors for My intervention when you take your hands off and give it to Me. Lay it at My throne and take your hands off. Study to show yourself approved. Be obedient to Me because I have placed you where you are. Do not move until I tell you. Trust Me.

2 John 1:7 “For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”

No comments: