Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

The Enduring Journey: Surrender

August 15, 2000

(Father speaking)

Oh, My daughter, you have surrendered to Me in many areas but in some you have resisted. One of these is your worship and praise. You have not abandoned yourself to Me. You worship and praise but only within certain guidelines. This is why you have not experienced My Holy laughter as Charley has. I received your worship and praise. I know that you are truly in love with Me, but I desire you to be free from the trappings of denominationalism and also free from the inhibitions of your past. My worship is not an emotional thing but a Spirit controlled time of showing love and adoration. You need also to surrender your all to Me. I know that you believe you have but there are areas of your life that you have not totally given to Me. One of those is your self-control. You have to be so perfect in all that you do. Mary said it when we were down at her house and you just looked at her. She saw that spirit of control that was very evident. You picked up on what she said but you did not come to Me for confirmation and confession. I desire for you to be totally Spirit controlled and that means you will not have the reins of your life. This is an area that you are giving slowly but I desire you to give it wholly. You and Charley are doing exactly what I have asked you to do. Yes, the motor coach is on the way and yes, the money is yours and yes, I have a trip planned for you and you are to leave on September 20. Continue to speak truth and tell the good news of My son and also the good news of what I am bringing to you to do My work. What I send will be what you need, no questions. What I send will give you access to more people than the car. What I send will be yours and will be used for My kingdom. I have you well taken care of and I am the one who will lead and guide you. Just rest in Me. I know that you are trying and desiring to rest. You are accomplishing it to a point but there are still areas of concern. Lay everything at My throne and I will take care of it. You must let go of anything that is not total surrender. There can be no baggage carried along on this journey except that which I tell you to bring. It is an awesome journey and as shown by the newsletter, it is an anointed journey. Please share this with Charley. He needs to give over some areas also and this will be the beginning of quite a ride for you both. It is a new day. Yes, a new day for you and a new day for the work of the Holy Spirit in you. You are My precious children and I am so excited to walk each day with you and to see you grow and learn of Me. I love you both and I am ready for the next step. Step out there with Me and you will not fall.

(Karen speaking)

I asked the Lord, Are we doing what you desire concerning the enemy? Like last night and how we handled that situation.

(Father speaking)

Yes, My child. Stay so close to Me and to each other that soon, you will not have to say, Pray for me. Charley will know when he needs to hold you and pray and you will recognize what you need to do for him. You are learning so quickly to be sensitive to My Spirit’s leading. I am so pleased at your progress but just stay in the Word and before My face. You cannot spend too much time with Me. I am your priority at this time. I am preparing you for even more intense ministry than Saturday. Ruth and Don are doing well. You gave them My words and they are drawing close to Me and to each other. Ruth has been carrying that excess baggage too long and I had to get her attention. She has been playing games with herself and Me but you were obedient to speak truth to her and she responded. Thank you for being obedient. It is a joy to work with you both and to see you grow and mature in Me.

(Karen speaking)

Lord, I feel so inadequate to do what you have called us to do.

(Father speaking)

That is good, My child, because without Me, you can do nothing. I am your strength and I am your wisdom, so just stay hooked to Me and I will give you all that you need.

(Karen speaking)

Lord, I thank You so much for striving with me and caring so much for me not to give up on me as I fall on my face.

(Father speaking)

It is because I love you, and because of the blood of My Son that I stay so close to you. You are Mine, no doubt about it. It is a done deal that you are My daughter and a sister to My Son. As My child I will love, encourage, hold, wipe tears, and protect you. The anointing is upon you to do all that I desire. Just listen to Me and let Me lead you. If you obey My every word, much will happen in the kingdom.

(Karen speaking)

Lord, I love You so much.

(Father speaking)

I love you too My daughter, very much.

No comments: