Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Friday, July 07, 2017

The Enduring Journey: In His Sight

August 14, 2001
(Father speaking)
It is almost time to leave.  You have heard Me and have spoken to those that I want you to see.  There will be more for you to love and encourage.  There will be much more for you to do as you travel.  Stay in My Word and on your face before Me.  I will give you the directions and the plans that I have laid out for you.  Do not turn to the right or the left.  This trip will be more than you could have ever thought that it would be.  It will be an incense unto Me because you are being obedient to Me.  Those lives that will be touched will know that they have been with Jesus.  You are My children and as such I will take care of you if you will just walk the road that I have for you to walk.  You are precious children because you seek to be obedient and speak only what I give you to speak.  I love you and I speak blessing into your life as you seek Me with your whole heart.  I know that it is difficult to walk the unknown road but just take that step and I will be right with you all the time.  You are never out of My sight and My presence.  Love each other as never before, love others as never before.  We are on mission together to bring people into the Kingdom of God.  Come into My presence as never before.  Trust Me to care for you.  Walk boldly with Me as I lead you into the world to be light and salt.  Walk diligently with Me as I send you into the hurting world out there.  There are those who are skeptical and will not trust Me who will learn how to trust because of you going where I send you.  I love you and I will be with you every step of the way.  Expect miracles to happen.  Expect Me to do a work in every person’s life.  Expect peace and love to be your portion.  You will see as never before the presence and power of My Holy Spirit.  Rejoice for you will see as never before a great harvest of souls.  You are walking the road I have laid out for you.  It is My desire that this be accomplished now.  There is a plan for each of these people to draw closer to Me and to be in this world a beacon of My power and presence.  You are that catalyst for them to walk the road I have for them.  Keep on taking that step of faith and trust in Me because, as I have sent you word to confirm, I am faithful and will do all that I have promised.  As I have said many times today, I love you My children.  Let’s go forward together and we will be ready for the coming of the King.

Mark 13:26-27 “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.  And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.”

 




No comments: