Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Enduring Journey: Victory/Receiving Our Inheritance

November 9, 1999
(Charley speaking)
I was praising God tonight for what I sensed was a great victory over the evil one, as satan had tried through my own family to create doubt. I was also praising God for the defeat of satan, and praising Him for the wisdom and understanding to see clearly what satan was trying to do.
(Father speaking)
Yes, My son, you did well tonight. For satan tried 2 times to create doubt in your mind through different sources and you stood strong My son. You did not allow the evil one to get even a foothold. That is the last battle. It is over now. It is finished. It is finished. It is finished. The last roadblock was demolished tonight. Now the motor home will arrive. You did well My son.
(Charley speaking)
I had felt a freedom today all day long from satan and his demons of doubt and fear. Then within an hour 2 times satan tried to undermine and through Father’s wisdom and understanding, I was able to see and to respond. Hallelujah! Thank You, Father. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit. To repeat Father’s words. It is finished, it is over. Glory to God!! The fight is over, the battle has been won. And all to the glory of God. Hallelujah!
1 Corinthians 14:56-58
“The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that you labor is not in vain in the Lord.“

1 John 5:4-5
“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--*our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?”

Receiving Our Inheritance

Psalm 16:5-6
O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance.

Psalm 37:18
The Lord knows the days of the upright, and their inheritance shall be forever.

Psalm 47:4
He will choose our inheritance for us, the excellence of Jacob whom He loves. Selah

Galatians 4:6-7
And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His son into your heart, crying out, (abba, Father!) Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Ephesians 1:5, 11
Having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,

Luke 15:1
And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.’

Mark 11:22-24
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Romans 8:17
“and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.”

No comments: