Seasons of a Servant is a collection of visits with the Lord for the past 18 years as we have traveled with Christ's Kingdom Ministries. Christ's Kingdom Ministries ministers to pastors across denominational lines sharing the love of Jesus and encouragement with them.

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Enduring Journey: Provision Revealed

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:33
(Karen speaking)
As the Lord continues to prepare us for ministry, He has shown us visions of what will come to pass as we walk in obedience. This vision and message from Father so impacted our lives that it will be a part of the story of our call to the ministry forever as we share with others!

Be Ready

Tuesday, August 24, 1999
(Father speaks to Charley, Father’s words in capitals)
YOU DID WELL TO SHARE WITH PASTOR THIS MORNING. HE WILL BE A GREAT ADVOCATE OF PRAYER SUPPORT FOR YOU. CONTINUE IN YOUR STATE OF READINESS FOR THE TIME IS COMING SOON WHEN I WILL TELL YOU TO GO. YOU DID WELL NOT TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE MONEY THAT IS OWED YOU FOR YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH. Father showed me the pipeline. It was gushing forth money. He told me that there would be more than enough pressed down shaken together and over flowing. Satan tried to put a net over it to stop it but it ripped the net asunder. YOU THINK THAT MONEY IS GOING TO OVERPOWER YOU BUT YOU ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE IT. YOU WILL HAVE TO LISTEN CLOSELY WHILE I TELL YOU WHERE IT NEEDS TO GO. BUT SEEK ME FIRST AND I WILL GIVE WISDOM THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS TO GO. YOUR THOUGHTS OF SHARING WITH MINISTRIES AS WELL AS THE PASTORS YOU ARE TO GO VISIT IS TRUE BECAUSE IT CAME FROM ME. SEVERAL OF THE PASTORS ARE STRUGGLING WITH THEIR NEW POSITION AND FINANCIALLY. YOU ARE TO LOVE THEM, ENCOURAGE THEM AND HELP THEM WITH THE BLESSING I GIVE YOU FOR THEM FINANCIALLY. OTHERS NEED YOUR LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT. PLAN TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM AND JUST TELL THEM WHAT I TELL YOU TO TELL THEM. ONE PASTOR AND HIS WIFE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME, AS THEY NEED YOUR LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT ALSO. THEY BOTH HAVE HIGH REGARD FOR YOU. JUST STAY READY TO GO FOR THE TIME IS NIGH. I AM PREPARING YOUR FUTURE PASTOR SO THAT WHEN I TELL YOU TO GO TO HIM HE WILL RECEIVE YOU FOR I HAVE PREPARED HIS HEART.

Pipeline

(Charley speaking)
The pipeline is at 3/4 capacity and flowing but the room was not being filled up with money. I saw the demons of hell try to put a mesh over it to stop it. As they tried to stop it, it was coming with such force that it ripped it and they were gone. It was at full force but it never made a big pile like it was being used up as fast as it came. It was going out as quickly as it came. A foundational amount was staying there but the rest was going out. Father did not indicate the ministries we were to give to but that to give to ministries and individuals was correct. He said that we would be living in the motor home. I will not go beyond what He said to study what He meant. He said I have many more names for your list that will be revealed as you go along. He said stay ready, be ready, be ready to go. There was urgency in His voice to be ready. Do not get slack, the time is nigh is what I perceived He was saying. I felt the power of the Holy Spirit all over me for I do not think I could have received what I saw and what He told me without His power.

Anticipation

(Karen speaking)
Anticipation is our life at this point! We look forward to each day with its share of opportunities to minister and also as we listen to the Lord for His instructions. Soon we will be traveling and touching lives. Father has prepared us all of our lives for this moment in time. We rejoice to see His hand orchestrating our lives. We go in Your name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: